Update about ICOPE and corona virus

News 10, Feb 2020

To friends of ICOPE,

The ICOPE 2020 organising committee is closely monitoring developments related to the novel corona virus. We have noted that some international events in this part of the world have been postponed or cancelled. More recently, we have been in contact with local authorities, sponsors and some of the participants who have asked to make a quick and informed decision on whether we proceed or postpone the event to a later date. Your health and safety are of our utmost concern. We will be making our final decision at the latest on 17th February 2020 after consulting with the relevant authorities, both internally and externally.

Thank you

Please log into https://icope-series.com for latest update

Jean-Pierre Caliman
Chairman of ICOPE